What is a Shop Owner & a Shop Member?
The Shop Owner is the individual who registers your shop and selects the products, design templates and logos you will offer on your shop. The Shop Owner is the person designated by the organization to be EntripyShops primary point of contact.
A Shop Member can be selected by the Shop Owner to place bulk orders through the shop. This person will have access to the complete product line including designs and logos that were pre-approved by the Shop Owner. The Shop Member can order items through the shop and receive volume discount pricing on each item.
Example: Terry is a Vice Principal at Sample School. He registers Sample School on EntripyShops and selects the products, designs, colours and logos that will be offered. Terry is a Shop Owner. Jon is the baseball coach at Sample School. Terry gives Jon status as a Shop Member to allow Jon to bulk order products for the school’s baseball team and receive volume discount pricing.
Support: Shop Owners and Shop Members receive access to our IT support (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sales Support (email@example.com) to address technical and sales related questions.
How do I become a Shop Member?
Contact your Shop Owner to request access as a Shop Member. The Shop Owner simply needs to register your name and email address in their account access area. The next time you log in to the shop it will recognize your email address and provide you with Shop Member status – meaning you’ll get access to all products, logos and discount pricing.
Online Shop Settings
How do I activate my shop?
You can launch your shop by accepting the shop Terms and Conditions. The link to the Terms & Conditions can be found in the email your received from Support@entripyshops.com with the preview site link. There is also a link at the top of your homepage highlighted in the red bar. If you are experiencing any difficulties launching your shop, contact Support@entripyshops.com.
How can I register on the shop?
You can register on the shop by clicking on Register icon on the top left side of your screen.
Can I limit the garment colours on my shop?
Only the Shop Owner can limit the garment colours shown on the site. Neutral coloured garments (white, ash, grey, & charcoal) must remain on to ensure that all apparel styles populate properly on the site.
Can I choose the products that appear on my shop?
The product styles can not be restricted only the garment colours and the product brands you would like to have represented on your site.
Pricing & Royalty Revenue Program
What is the Royalty Revenue Program?
EntripyShops will pay a 10% royalty to your organization on all SpiritWear sales to the general public. The royalty is paid twice a year (June 1st and December 1st) and is paid once the total revenue from your store surpasses $1000 (before taxes). Once your store reaches $1000 in sales, your royalty will be paid on every purchase from the SpiritWear category.
- What purchases are eligible for the Royalty Revenue Program?
- Only SpiritWear sales to the general public are eligible for the Royalty Revenue Program.
- Purchases by members of the organization that are set up as Shop Members or Shop Owners are not eligible for the Royalty Revenue Program because these purchases are already entitled to discounted bulk pricing.
- All purchases do count towards meeting the initial $1000 sales revenue target.
- How and when does the royalty revenue get paid?
- Any eligible royalty payments are paid out twice a year (June 1st and December 1st)
- If an earned royalty payment is less then $25.00, it will be carried over into the next reporting period.
- What is included in the pricing I see on the screen?
- The price you see for a product is the price for a single item and includes one logo of your choice in that price. The logo can be embroidered or digital printed. Additional logos or personalization is available for an additional charge. All additional charges are listed on the site.
Logos & Designs
- What is a design template?
- These are standard graphics that we populate with text information provided by the Shop Owner. They can be turned on and off by the Shop Owner or Shop Member at any time.
- The colour of the Design Templates can be customized by the client to coordinate with garment colour they select
- How do I request information on logos I require, but do not see on the shop?
- What does the Sport & Club Option offer?
- This allows for Sport or Club names to be populated under logos found on your shop
- Can I add other logos to a product?
- We are constantly changing our site to meet client demand. If you would like something that isn’t currently offered on EntripyShops, please email us at Support@entripyshops.com
- How do I personalize my product?
- You can personalize the garment you have selected with Names and Numbers. Once you have selected a garment click on the Back, Left or Right Tabs under the “Choose design” category.
Products & Sizing
- How do I request information on products I require, but do not see on the shop?
- You can call or email our Customer Service team at 1-866-368-7479 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also offer Live Chat support with extended evening and weekend hours. This can be accessed by clicking on the Chat now box in the lower left corner of the shop
- How do I measure a garment to know what size to order?
- Each garment contains a Sizing Guide. This will provide you with basic measurement instructions to help you select the right fit for you
- What is digital print?
- Digital printing is an embellishment application where heat and pressure is used to adhere your logo to a garment. This process is used for any printed logo requests that are less then 12 pieces per logo.
- Orders over 12 pieces will be printed using traditional screen printing. Screen printing is the most common decoration method for custom apparel. In screen printing, your design is exposed onto a mesh screen, washed, set up on our press then using a squeegee-type blade, the ink is passed through the screen onto the shirt.
- What is embroidery?
- Embroidery is an embellishment application where thread is used to stitch the logo directly onto the garment. This application is done with our polo shirt, jackets, & headwear.
- How do I place my order?
- Select the item and colour you would like to purchase and the logo options you want to appear on the garment.
- Add the quantity you want to purchase in each size and click on the BUY button
- Scroll to the top of the screen and you will see your Shopping cart icon. Click on that Icon to be directed to the Shopping Cart and follow the Check Out instructions
- What happens after I place an order?
- When you Check Out you will receive an email thank you for your purchase and the order reference details. If you have any questions about your order please email email@example.com
- Can I get a better price if I place a larger order?
- Yes, if you are a Shop Member you will receive volume discounted pricing. Please ensure you’re logged in as a Shop Member. You will see a volume pricing grid under the regular pricing when you select a specific item.
- Once you enter the quantity, the total cost will be lowered to reflect the discounted pricing offered based on the numbers of items you ordered in that particular style
- Any personalization to a large bulk order will be subject to an additional personalization price
- What payment methods do you accept?
- All shops accept credit and debit payments using Visa and MasterCard
Shipping, Delivery & Returns
- How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping is free in Canada on all orders over $50 that ship via UPS standard ground delivery service
- Expedited shipping options are available and orders will be invoiced for this service as requested. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- Do you ship outside of Canada?
- Yes, we will ship outside of Canada. Charges for shipping outside Canada will be applied to your order. Contact email@example.com for more details
- Can I cancel or return my order?
- Orders that have manufacturing defects can be returned and replaced by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the custom nature of this product any other returns are not permitted. Be sure to use the sizing charts provided for each item and ensure you have selected the right item prior to checking out
- When will I receive my order?
- SpiritWear stock items are shipped out from our Oakville, Ontario facility in 5 to 7 Business Days.
- If an item(s) is out of stock with a vendor partner, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Department to discuss alternative options.
- What is the turn around time on special order items?
- Please allow 10 to 15 business days for Special Order items.
- If an item(s) is out of stock with a vendor partner you will be contacted by our Customer Service Department to discuss alternative options.